Meet and Greet Fundraiser
All day fun with Easter Egg Hunt and bouncing house for the youngsters. DJ music, food, and plenty of time to meet and greet. Come out and show your support and bring the kids!
Venue: Horsepasture Volunteer Fire Department, 17815 A.L. Philpott Highway, Ridgeway, VA, 24148
Date: April 20, 2019
Time: 12 noon-6 PM
- 12 – 1 PM – Easter egg hunt & bouncy house for children (toddlers to 12-years-old)
- 12 – 3 PM – Music provided by
- 12 – 5 PM – Silent Auction for several gift baskets and other terrific gifts
- 2:00 PM – until approximately 6 PM – Corn Hole Tournament. Registration begins at 1:30 PM; $10.00 entry fee per person; single player and two-man team double elimination tournament; prize money will be awarded to the top three places.
Homemade baked spaghetti, salad, dressing, roll, can drink/water: $6.00 plate/to go box.
(2) two hot dogs with fixings,
Smoked BBQ plate with side,
Chips .50 cents a bag
Can drinks/water ($1 each)
ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO THE “JOHN CASSELL FOR HENRY COUNTY SHERIFF CAMPAIGN”
Paid for and Authorized by John Cassell for Henry County Sheriff Campaign
We look forward to seeing you!
Get Campaign Updates
Sign up to receive the most up-to-date news, announcements, and event information for the John Cassell for Sheriff Campaign.
Countdown To Election Day